Friday, August 22, 2008

An Explanation

I'm not big on these social networking sites or online journals, mainly because I don't have the time or need to connect on the cyberworld as much / more than I do in the tangible one. I do keep a journal, handwritten, for personal reasons and record-keeping. So, this will be an experiment.

First off, the title of this blog is "Words...Words..." in quoting Shakespeare's Hamlet, when Polonius asks what the drama boy is reading, and Hamlet says this line. I always thought it was funny how off his rocker he was, doubly so when Mel Gibson played Hamlet. To this day, I can't read Hamlet's lines without hearing Mel Gibson's voice for them.

Mr. Sisk, I'll let you put the record on from here.

In the meantime, enjoy this clip from V for Vendetta...

3 comments:

Tim Sisk said...

I hope you'll enjoy your new on line journaling adventure!

Unknown said...

OMG I love V for Vendetta
<3

You just put up a video of my favorite part.

Ready Writer said...

V for Vendetta is probably one of my favorites, and this scene was just .... explicative of the movie's essence, not to mention humor. Love, love, love it. You know the guy who played V was the actor who played Elrdond in Lord of the Rings, and the sunglasses-wearing-main-bad-guy in The Matrix (can't remember if he even HAD a name...). Glad you enjoyed the post. I love the typography.